12/00/2017 - Sarah Illig - Bahamas

Shark Attacks as they happen in 2017 Shark Attacks 2017 Shark Attacks Latest Recent Shark Attacks 2017 worldwide shark attack 2017
alb

12/00/2017 - Sarah Illig - Bahamas

Post by alb » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Sarah Illig can be seen gliding through the clear blue water when the shark lunges and takes a chunk out of her arm - Nurse Shark Bahamas

A HONEYMOONING groom filmed the terrifying moment his bride was bitten by a shark in the Caribbean.

Sarah Illig can be seen gliding through the clear blue water when the shark lunges and takes a chunk out of her arm.

She said later she did not see the nurse shark approach and initially thought Evan was playing a trick on her during their snorkelling trip in the Bahamas.

She said: “I felt a whoosh of water, something clamped down on my arm and I assumed my husband was playing a prank on me.

“Less than a second later I realised how much it hurt and looked past where my goggles were blocking my side vision to see the shark (bigger than myself) latched on to my arm.

“I pulled away and got out of there.”
sarah-illig.png
If you or a loved one was involved in a negative sharky encounter please contact us!!!
http://sharkattacksurvivors.com/general ... ivors-only